Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fabulous Fireworks!

Heelllooooo Peeps!

We couldn't resist the temptations of igniting and blasting off a fireworks or firecrackers huh?

Hmm, but I suppose not every homosapiens has such 'privilage' or the guts to challenge the law right.

Yes, we should be law follower, an innocent fellow.

Randomly, I wish to share some fireworks pictures that I've found in the internet.

I do have a photograph of firework,

but by comparison,

mine do not have such a sense of attraction.

Obviously.



Er hmmm..This is not a firework but yeah, the background brings out the excitement.

Patriotism arousing in my heart.


In my point of view, the photograph is insane.

Despite the "Walaoeh",

This picture worth standing ovation.

Brewskizzlr in Stunning Fireworks Photos

Another piece of my favourites.

Perfecto'!

Unlike sharp images with sparkling lines falling down like the usual ones,

it 'tames' the fireworks and it is chilling enough to harmonise the atmosphere.

Romantic, isn't ?

Image: Disneyland Christmas Fire Works

Smilllllleeee! :)


Hearts <3>

Awwwww!


Mickey Mouse!


Firecrackers and fireworks do garnish our bland lives.

They thrilled us with its magnificent appearance and its deafening noise.

It gets on my nerves sometimes for being too noisy and too striking in the middle of the night.

I desire to have a tranquil night for a quality sleep too. HAHA:D

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment